- Assurance Assurance
- Tax & regulatory Tax & regulatory
- Business advisory Business advisory
We offer a wide range of services including feasibility studies and project management. Our key tracks include e-Governance, Economic Development, Urban Infrastructure and Social Development.
We specialise in delivering financial advisory, technology advisory, infrastructure and project finance services, taxation, and consulting services to government departments, local authorities, government agencies and international funding agencies around the world.
Our services portfolio includes:
- Strategy - Policy formulation/programme design, project conceptualisation, governance frameworks, public expenditure management frameworks, institutional strengthening/ restructuring and reforms
- Assessment - Financial reviews, procurement reviews, impact assessment/ evaluation, audit and review engagements, due diligence reviews, transaction advisory services and expenditure tracking studies
- Performance Improvement - Business planning, capacity assessment/ capacity building, business process restructuring, financial management, public resource management, e-Governance/ IT enablement and Management Information Systems
- Performance Management - Implementation support, fund management, risk management monitoring and evaluation
We work across various sectors including Governance, Public Finance, Industrial Infrastructure, Clusters, Health, Education, Skills Development, Rural Development, Urban Water Supply & Sanitation, Waste Management, Mobility & Transportation Solutions, Law Enforcement, Citizen Services, Power, Housing, Tourism, Hospitality, Leisure and Agribusiness.
Our e-Governance Advisory services help agencies improve efficiency and overall business performance by leveraging latest technology trends and industry best practices.
We combine technology, business process re-engineering, capacity building and project management skills to support Government organisations that face issues with existing processes and do not have enough resources to implement a project. Our key strengths in this domain include understanding of government functions and application of custom and packaged solutions to bring about significant economic and social benefits through reforms in people, processes and technology.
Under the Economic Development Track, we are leading on Industrial Infrastructure and Cluster Development. We are involved in development of more than 36,000 acres of land for industrial purposes. This includes mega food parks, cold chains, textile, leather and plastic parks spread across the country.
Under the Urban Infrastructure Track, our key offerings include city-development strategy, project design, infrastructure investment planning, urban finance frameworks, resource mobilisation and revenue strategy and municipal finance reform. We provide technical assistance, implementation support, monitoring and impact evaluation, and institutional strength.
Under the Social Sector Track, we provide consulting services including social sector programme design, monitoring and evaluation. We design frameworks for assessment of programmes and provide programme management support.