- Tax & regulatoryTax & regulatory
- Business advisoryBusiness advisory
Grant Thornton delivers tailor-made assurance services accentuated by impeccable quality to our clients in local and global marketplace. Our aim is to assist our clients in steering through complex professional requirements with clarity and agility.
Our assurance services cover the following:
- Attest services under Indian and international standards (ISA, IFRS, PCAOB, AICPA)
- Audits and reviews of local GAAP/ US GAAP/ IFRS financial statements
- SOX attestation
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Certification services
- Financial Reporting Advisory services
What makes us different?
Risk-based global audit methodology: We use a global audit methodology with consistent application across our international network. Our state-of-the-art tools and technological innovation further complement our methodology
- Independence: We have invested in automated systems that ensure our firm complies with highest ethical standards to deliver credible and quality audits
- Partner-led service: With more hands-on accessibility at senior level, every client engagement partner draws upon the firm’s depth of specialist resources to deliver prompt, decisive and consistent service
- Technical knowledge: We have focused sector groups with dedicated audit and financial reporting specialists. Sector-specific audit work enables us to streamline our approach to enhance audit efficiency and relevance for all stakeholders by identifying key industry trends
- Market credibility: The firm is a trusted partner in growth for dynamic Indian businesses and is ideally placed to offer the choices and solutions it demands