- Our Courses
- ACCA's Diploma in IFRS ACCA's Diploma in IFRS
- Finance for non Finance Finance for non Finance
- Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop
- Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16 Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16
- ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training
- Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop
- Corporate training
- Workshop on Transfer Pricing Workshop on Transfer Pricing
- Advanced Excel Boot Camp Advanced Excel Boot Camp
- Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation
- Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day
- Certification in Blockchain Certification in Blockchain
- Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives
Mob.: +91 78380 00185 Email.: Pradeep.email@example.comEnquiry form
Financial modelling is an abstract representation/model of a real-world financial situation. It is essentially a mathematical model to represent the performance of a financial asset or portfolio of a business project or any other investment.
Financial modelling allows the financial performance of a business to be forecasted based on its historical performance. It can help in strategic decision making on various aspects like acquisition, raising or allocation capital, forecasting, budgeting and much more.
Grant Thornton in India has designed a 40-hour programme to upskill participants on financial modelling and valuation techniques. This programme will help you to create financial models that can be understood and easily implemented to gain insights into the opportunities and risks being faced by businesses. This programme will also help you to gauge the performance of a financial asset or portfolio of a business project or any other investment.
Financial modelling can also be used by investors or financial analysts to achieve a multitude of goals, from cash flow forecasting and management and board reporting to strategic planning and options analysis.