Grant Thornton in India invites you to attend a thought-provoking conference on a myriad of issues plaguing the forensic and investigation space.
With the business world becoming increasingly dynamic, companies need to manage risks, remain compliant with global regulations, promote transparency, investigate alleged misconduct objectively, and safeguard interests of their employees and other stakeholders. With digitisation becoming a way of life, technology has certainly brought about a 360 degree turn to the way we operate and conduct business. Ironically, technology is also the most susceptible link in many cases of misconduct today.
There is a dire need to think and act out-of-the-box to be forensic-ready by preventing fraud, assessing risks and fighting cybercrime.
Key themes to be covered at the conference:
- Cyber Fraud from board perspective: An interactive session
- Why No One Calls: Top Factors Leading to Hotline Distrust
- Bad Accounting or Criminal Act: The challenge of proving intent
- Hadoop & Bigdata: An investigator's perspective
- Untraceable links: Technologies used by fraudsters to hide their tracks
At this platform, you will get to interact with experts from diverse backgrounds and gain from their experiences and know-how. Speakers include distinguished board members and practitioners from industry The conference would offer opportunities to network and become more vigilant and forensic-ready to mitigate risks for a brighter and resilient tomorrow.
Join us at the event to gain insights into this niche subject.
- Participation fee
- INR 4,500 per delegate
- INR 3,500 per delegate for CFEs, IIAs and ISACA members
- To register for the event, please write to email@example.com
Seats limited to 70 participants, registration on first come basis
Venue, Date & Time
Chancery Pavilion, Bengaluru
Date: Friday, 09 June, 2017
Time: 9:30 – 17:30 Hrs
- Online payment details
- • CFEs, IIAs and ISACA members, click here
- • Others click here
- To pay via cheque
- Cheques to be drawn in favor of Grant Thornton India LLP
- Addressed to:
- Sumalatha N
- Grant Thornton India LLP
- #65/02, Bagmane Tridib, Block A, 5th Floor, Bagmane Tech Park, CV Raman Nagar, Bengaluru 560093, India
- For more details, please contact:
- Sumalatha N