- Changing regulatory landscape
Content to be added...
Example consolidated financial statements 2014 and guidance notesRead more
Our Assurance services include the following: -
- Audit and review of local GAAP /US GAAP/ IFRS financial statements
- We conduct audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with various GAAPs (US GAAP/ IFRS/ any other local GAAP under various auditing standards (PCAOB/ AICPA/ IAS/ Local GAAS)
- We follow the local or the international auditing standards which are more stringent to comply with all necessary regulatory framework. Our aim is to provide our clients with the highest level of assurance on their financial statements
- SOX attestation
- The SEC registered companies are required to carry out audit of internal controls over the financial reporting process in addition to audit of the financial statements
- Our Horizon methodology and Voyager software help the audit teams to review such controls and make integrated audit a smooth process
- Agreed-upon procedures
- In day-to-day operations of today’s businesses, we are required to issue a report of factual findings, based on specified procedures. We perform on specified subject matter of specified elements as required by the clients.
- Having adequate knowledge of the business and industry, we help with specific procedures like transactions with related parties, sales and profit of specific segment, carve out financial statements etc.
- As part of agreed upon procedures, we provide a report on the factual findings and no assurance is expressed as in case of audit.
- Certification services
- Certain financial information needs to be certified for various purposes such as tendering process, regulatory requirements or on request of third parties. As part of our audit services we also provide necessary certification services to our clients.
Our audit approach and the Horizon audit methodology with our Voyager software are designed to achieve a consistent standard of audit service. The audit methodology and software are constantly reviewed to ensure that they are up-to-date with the latest changes in audit standards and regulations. Horizon is designed to meet the needs of large, established and growing entrepreneurial companies.
Leveraging our solutions-oriented approach, our commitment is to invest time in assessing our client’s business and finding practical solutions to assist them. We help dynamic businesses realise their organisational objectives, and we follow the methodology to facilitate senior personnel involvement at regular intervals throughout the process. Thus ensuring we deliver value beyond an audit report to our clients.